Sunday, September 9, 2012

Weekend Wrap-up: Kayaking Adventure!

Picture from K's Facebook Page
This weekend was pretty quiet aside from the awesome birthday present K had for me - a Kayaking trip here and a lunch date.  Love love love.  We had a fantastic (and hilarious) time guiding our way through not-so-choppy waters and ogling seals resting on log booms.  Lunch was beyond fantastic - my dear friend has a fabulous talent of creating yummy dishes and we feasted on wraps and tarts as we sipped our bubbly juice in the park.  Her friendship warms my heart - especially when the sun decides to hid the entire day - and I'm entirely blessed to have her in my life.  Thanks again K! xo!
Now time to drool, check out some pics of her food:
Delicious Spread!
SO YUMMY!
Pear, Brie, Ginger, Walnut & Honey Pinwheels on the Left and Smoked Salmon Pinwheels on the Right
Blackberry & Apple Tart
Blueberry Tart

No comments:

Post a Comment