Saturday, September 8, 2012

Weekend Wrap-up: Christina Lake/Grand Forks Part 4

Kool Treat
Twister with M&Ms
Ice Cream = Happy Girl
Christina Lake
Chillin' on the Dock
Pickin' Weeds!
We only actually spent one day in Christina Lake after stopping for some ice cream along the way.  The lake was quite warm but unfortunately the air was a little on the cold side once the sun hid behind the clouds.  Another adventure of ours was exploring the Grasslands.  It wasn't entirely my cup of tea as we were basically bushwacking through the unknown.  I got a little weary after seeing a pile of bear feces, footprints and deer bones. GETMEOUTTAHERE!  We didn't stay too long after that, although I'm sure Phil would have wandered for a couple hours if I wasn't tagging along that day . . . We hopped across the highway to I believe it was still the Kettle River and enjoyed the view while some baby fish nibbled at our toes.  
Posing
The Mountains
No One's Home
Uh-Oh
Double Uh-Oh
No Rain
Grass, Grass and More Grass
Loves His Bugs
I thoroughly enjoyed my mini vacation on the farm and miss it already.  Until next time Grand Forks!

No comments:

Post a Comment