Sunday, September 23, 2012

Weekend Wrap-Up: Game Night!

Busy Saturday this weekend - Instead of spreading everything over two days of course everything seems to happen on one . . .many errands were run, an estate sale, a festival and an awesome game night was hosted by yours truly.  I actually enjoy a jam packed day over one spent at home these days - less time alone with my thoughts which is proving to be a nightmare but this too shall pass.  Well at least that's how the saying goes . . . Below are some pictures from Saturday and other randoms:
Using My New Grill for the First Time - Nectarine/Peach Pancakes!
I Love Making Pancakes Using Anita's Pancake Mix!
Tomatoes!  I Can't Get Over the Brilliant Colours of Fresh Produce!
The Spotlight was Entirely on Mom's Manicure Saturday - Please Ooh and Aah Now.
Another Great Breakfast at BigFeast
More Colours!
Pretty Flowers
It's Fall Now - Bring on the Pumpkin EVERYTHING!
Our Game Night Spread
Pesto & Tomato Brushetta (I omitted the White Balsamic, forgot to buy it) - Recipe Here
Greek Salad Bites (I omitted the Olives, I find them icky) - Recipe Here
K made - Plum Cinnamon Sauce & Raspberry Balsamic Sauce with Goat Cheese (SO YUMMY!)
FEAST!
Game Night Silliness of -'Apples to Apples' and 'Cards Against Humanity'

No comments:

Post a Comment