Saturday, July 14, 2012

Weekend Wrap-Up: A Very Spontaneous Setback

Well what can I say about this weekend?
All I wanted was to visit Phil as he's away this weekend - unfortunately my car decided otherwise.
I got 3hrs into my 6hr trip and my car was DONE.
A very sweet family saved me from being stranded on the side of the freeway - smartphones are not so smart when there's no tower around - less than helpful.
So after a very very long trip and a very very large tow bill - I am home.
My Rescue Crew
Fillin' up the truck
Snapping Pics on the Drive Home
Not a Terrible Day for a Drive. . .
Buttons Buttons Buttons
Alright Alright I'm Going Home!!
Pretty Scene - Sun Peeking Through Some Trees
Sitting in the Tow Truck Driver's Seat.  I'm so Helpful :p
So hopefully my car isn't forever dead and hopefully it won't cost me an arm and a leg to get it back up and running. . .the weekend fun continues tomorrow 'cause it's only Saturday! agh. . .wish me luck!

To the many people who were there today to help me in various ways: I thank you and appreciate you greatly.
Hope your Saturday was better than mine (although it could have been worse I do realize that. . .)!


No comments:

Post a Comment